Express Yourself Edition
Don’t forget to hit the refresh to see my edits as I am writing ‘live’. You can post using the comment box, share using the links below if you would like to invite someone. Email and sharing options are below and in the Contact tab.
I’m just here editing and writing (with so much to cover, didn’t actually get to do much editing) my progress updates. Please *note that I will be discussing a little about race tonight in light of the response to Treyvon Martin verdict– not a usual topic for me, but I wanted to give you a heads up. I know all aren’t as comfortable with that topic as I am, so I will understand if you would wanna catch up in the morning. I would never want to hurt anyone.
*I sincerely apologize for the typo “not” instead of “note”. I post drafts here until I can edit them. Please do feel free as I welcome it and hope you will still leave them below and/or see the continued discussion on the related post here if that stopped you from expressing yourself about it. I would love it if you would still like to add something. It was well into the morning before making it far enough on the list to notice and corrected it. But if you have any questions about my crazy drafts, please feel free to ask or send an email, and I will respond asap– especially while I’m here writing ‘live’ during Interact.
Agenda (between edits):
1) Ask me something, post your expressions, poll below as I write about my Challenge to Complete a Project Progress – Update on separate post
2) Celebrate Challenge to “Act Out What’s…..Bothering Me” monologue here. To find the “What’s Clearly Bothering Me” Monologue – video submitted for the challenge, Click here -Comment on this post but also celebrated on the linked post
3) Awards – Comment on this post
4) My picks: Music, Art, Poetry, etc –via Comment on this post
5) Quoting Myself (a new series) “Romantic Love” to be continued this week — Comment and watch for Update on a separate post later
6) Commentary on: 1) News and information – see the related post 2) I reveal and discuss the Treyvon Martin verdict reaction
comments in social media that stood out to me- Find comment here and link to related post
Join me next Sunday for Interact with Me
- Zimmerman not guilty verdict sparks social media avalanche (q13fox.com)
- Blackout for Trayvon Martin (wctv.tv)
- “We Find George Zimmerman NOT Guilty” (lsnewsgroup.com)