Listening, admiring, and creating new art are a great escape. Here are this week’s picks and finds from the community.
- Wave your flag at me so I can see what you are listening to by commenting or pinging where we can visit to see your picks
- If I happen to see any or any is sent to me that I’d like to share, I’ll post it here.
- Enjoy and let’s do this again Thursday– tentatively per the schedule!
This Week’s Community *PICKS*
1. Picked from twitter @lovemekanism Click the title link below to hear the poem
Distance in Words, by Solace the Writer
From the album, Fear of Mics
“How can you lose something you never owned? By thinking you own it.” -Solace, the Writer
2. Picked from Instagram/lovemekanism
These are the beautiful, and alive with energy. I could barely post these for staring at them. Don’t you love these?
3. Picked from facebook/lovemekanism
Like Damn, TriiipleBBB featuring Bates
Everything in the world wanted me to have this little club song- in the spirit of First Date: Poem 14. This one’s meticulously produced; the artist dances with a sexy subject matter without going too far. Nice one!
4. Seen on Permanent Days Unmoving – (good, clean…easy-reading blog by the way). I liked it a lot.
2,3 Clear by Senser