New to Love Mekanism Project? Welcome! and Start Here.
Lovers of Interact know that Sunday Nights are the nights for Interact (find its definition this is the Chat post so feel free to say hi if you can’t make it later. I will be editing this post live so don’t forget to “refresh” to follow updates
- *Linked shouts outs to those I see following and interacting on the Love Mekanism Project on your media of choice- sharing creative energy – that’s here with me, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogspot (More-Love), Tumblr, or G+(Don’t worry if you’re shy;I appreciate your presence just the same. I’ll only give you a shout out if you want to comment, follow, or like during those 2 hours) ***Hi Eric Tonningsen!!*** Thank you for stopping by!!! And also so much for all you share on your amazing blog; you really are Very Inspiring 😉
- 200 Likes!! Woohoo!! xoxoxoxoxoxox Look what we have… See the award featured as this post’s image?
- Quoting Myself
- Then I’ll add what I think are some cool music and art links to the New Artist Challenge post. Feel free to add yours their too. I found by members of the community or something they hipped me to (like introduced me to something new or ‘put me on’)
- Awards: A Love Note
- I’ll nominate a few more for the Wonderful Team Readership Award
5. Awards: A Love Note
1. I know I have thanked you to death already in all the acceptances. This week there were 2! Very Special Awards to Me: The Inspiring Blogger Award and Wonderful Team Readership Award in that order. Thank you so much! Few things are sweeter than being recognized by your peers. For as long as I get them and I can reasonably respond regardless of the
timeline, I will. I read all the time, and I genuinely have no problem saying ‘thanks” or sharing! Art is so beautiful in that there doesn’t have to be competition 🙂
2. If I give you an award, please know that the most important thing is that you know how I feel about it. You’ve already given, and you don’t owe anything. Someone will circulate them lol. That’s all!!
3. I am aware that some do not answer them because they are busy and their blogs have become so popular they can no longer accept them. We used to jokingly call those a “high-class” problem to have! I think that’s marvelous and will not hold it against you, so don’t mention it! In fact, I must admit that I do not check to see afterwards. I have no idea
4. Otherwise, I do include the instructions in the original post, so please feel free to refer back to them as you go about making someone else’s day!
There’s plenty to enjoy in every step of the journey. I will try not to forget to enjoy it. I will do all for as long as I can because I like interacting with you. I read a lot. I like reading, and I believe that every interaction counts.
Now for some rest!
Interact is a written live and Open/Unedited as always