Thank you Whimsical Eclecticist for this award- the second one from you is just as delightful as the first; I am honored. His writings are clean, creative, and smart; it’s no wonder he’s often showered with awards. I’m impressed by his creativity and grateful for his generous blush-inducing appreciation for Love Mekanism. This energy has been a welcome asset to the project – especially now. I know that one necessary challenge for me will have to be to visit the Whimsical Eclecticist blog and not smirk or smile. You should try it sometime!
- The nominee of The Wonderful Team Member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her blog.
- The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days, all at once or little by little; linking to their blogs; and telling them about it at their blogs.
- The nominee shall name his/her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post during 7 days.
I’ll follow his lead and nominate at least two people a day for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award– that is a minimum of two added to this post until all 14 have been nominated. All things equal, this process should take no longer than a week.
Wheeeew!!! No interesting facts 😀 Perfect because I’m all out this morning.
This award is really really important because I believe it’s about the relationship between our blogs- as readers, specifically. Like Kamille, who is quick-witted and one of the most honest people I know. Not to mention a dear friend of the project from the very first post. I told her recently how I appreciate that because I know how difficult it is to continue to support anything consistently. Since Love Mekanism Project has been on Facebook too, she mostly follows there, but I am always happy to see her presence.
Now let’s get down to the business of this lovely award:
You know I am sooooooft mushy putty for the Love Mekanism Project Community, Honey. Loving, supportive, oh so sharp, witty, patient, sexy, understanding, empathetic, but honest, and very talented. My keyboards couldn’t build a better partner than you have been to me here. I hoped you might read what I write, and I do write a lot about nearly everything lol, but you hang right on in there with me, and I appreciate that so much. I don’t know how you do it, but I do know that your presence is the perfect “love tap” along with the sweet comments, sharing, and following–all mean alot to me. When I got this wonderful award, I couldn’t wait to share it with you!
First, I’d like to nominate Juno@rt to receive the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award.
1. I love Juno’s blog. It is one of the most aesthetically pleasing blogs I have seen. She’s a has a special gift for emoting through photography; you feel it. One of the first images of hers I re-blogged here was one called Loves 🙂 Through her lens, a simple flower becomes majestic, and immediately you are drawn in– that’s also when you understand that what you’ve seen is worth remembering… immediately. But just to be sure there is absolutely no denying her talents, she pairs her photos with poetry and quotes that could not be more fitting. I don’t know how she does it, but she reads and is active here. You’re an amazing artist. I appreciate it so much. Thank you.
2. My next *PICK* for this award is Flow of My Soul. Ya can’t help but root for the Flow of My Soul blog. Sure, 😀 I connect with the blogger’s story, of course! It’s a little familiar, but mostly because I really dig the work ethic. Challenges are set, completed, and posted as promised. No matter. Having made and heard so many excuses to not start and not finish, it is refreshing to see one forging ahead and getting better with each post while finding the time to be a faithful friend of Love Mekanism Project, and active member of the Community. You are appreciated.
Wonderful Team Readership Awards
newest nominees for this award follow:
4. Shape Your Life
5. Richard A Cross
6. Daniella Joe’s Blog
7. Donna Cowden
8. Real Talk 101 Radio Blog and Music Reviews
10. The Wryter’s Block
11. Words with Anna Prawn
12 Harsh Reality
13. Ann Johnson Murphree
14. Kevito Dozier
Please don’t forget to help me thank Whimsical Eclecticist for this Wonderful Award. I can only hope to be all you say about me, but it doesn’t hurt at all to have you think as much. It is my pleasure to be a super bloggin’ hero with you 😉