A good place to start depends on your interests. How about..:
- Context about Love Mekanism Project, answers about me, Meka, and my story…
- What you’re looking for…
- What it can do for you…
1) Answers about the context of Love Mekanism Project, Meka, and my story might be found in one of these posts:
- The very first post I was inspired to write after years of writer’s block was this one: Unlikely Music Review as Poetry when friend of the project, and new artist’s story resonated with me
- …or the first mention of my “story” and why I’m doing this here after completing my first challenge was in a post call Happy Birthday Err…Congratulations
- More was revealed in the acceptance speech post upon receiving the Inner Peace Award and Sunshine Award called And the Winner Is…Me
- Niche or Agenda. Overall, I would call it objective, completely non-political, there’s no agenda other than to heal and stay that way, live and enjoy life, share whatever I learn, and to leave a legacy of love, which to me is the most important, since everything else seems to follow
2) What you’re looking for… A by-product of my progress is that I finally grew brave enough to share some poetry and other creative works, you can find them by category or in the archive on the main home page, but here are some suggestions
- Nerd Words to Love By. The most referenced post
- Prey Tell: Poem 4 First time I could write anything about an event that helped push this journey
- Passion for Purpose: A Love Poem. Poem 1 or the first publicly shared poem completely of my own
- Or simply go Home for my latest creation
3) What it can do for you… Besides entertain and/or amuse you, here are a few challenges I have done. Of course there’s the one that included this site. There are mini-challenges within lessons.
- Part 1: Challenge to Finish a Project
- Challenge to Find a New Artist and Free Verse Independence Day
- Act Out: What’s Clearly Bothering Me Monologue
- Today, I challenge myself everyday. Here I still spill my heart, create, and share using my art with wonderful artists and communicators from all over this beautiful planet. It never gets old to me when you follow. To see my progress updates, please also add Love Mekanism Project on your favorite social media using the links below:
It’s not exactly the quick look-over type of blog is it? Haha!
Well, I wasn’t exactly expecting any visitors or really to post more than one entry, so I’m trying to make it more user-friendly in time, but for now, this is better than nothing. Just know that I’m thinking of you. I’m glad you’re here! I appreciate your presence.